Embedded Software Verification Engineer
CyberCoders El Monte, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a company that tries to focus on the cutting edge of technology and business practices. We are currently moving our embedded team towards leveraging RUST, as well as having our whole engineering team adopt MOB Programming. If you are interested in working with a team of 20 engineers who focuses on new technologies and adapts to modern methodologies, this is the career for you!
If you are an Embedded Software Verification Engineer with experience, please read on!
- Test various production specifications we build sophisticated and innovative water sensors/ controllers that are leveraged across a variety of applications such as municipal, industrial, and even large-scale Aquariums.
- Test and debug software using tools such as Source- Code Debuggers, Logic Analyzer/ Protocol Analyzer, and CI/CD
- Work within an Agile environment and be able to work hand in hand with various engineers to collaborate and improve product specifications
- We also do MOB Programming. This allows our engineers to quickly find solutions to problems that may arise.
- Mentor junior verification engineers
- Experience writing automated tests leveraging LabVIEW
- CI/CD pipeline experience
- Someone comfortable with hands-on hardware experience is preferred utilizing Oscilloscopes
- Programming experience in Lua, Python, and/or MATLAB is preferred
- Experience with industrial communication protocols preferred i.e.:
20% Bonus Structure
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
401K with 15% Matching
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Steve.Nash@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.