Embedded Software Engineer
CyberCoders Lenexa, KS
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Lenexa, KS
Requirements:College Degree or better in EE, CS, or related field and Embedded engineering experience
Based out of Kansas City, MO, we provide both software and hardware solutions to the agriculture industry both locally and afar. Leveraging our innovative technology, we take pride in providing the most advanced data management solutions and products to ensure farmers always are in the know when it comes to everything about their product.
- Work in our new state of the art facility - 55,000 square feet, polished concrete floors, glass walls, 40-foot ceilings, dedicated stand up scrum areas, stand up desks and armrests, and much more!
- Be part of a team that builds software and hardware solutions that help solve a global issue such as world hunger!
- Work in a casual environment that encourages full fled collaboration and transparency!
- Design, build and maintain firmware that helps farmers profit from their crop while feeding their families.
- You will be working on a project that assists in efficient grain storage
- Be part of a passionate team that cares about your growth
- Strong in developing firmware using Embedded C/ C++
- Real-time operating system
- Low-level drivers
- Experience working with ARM controllers
- Experience with testing tools: Oscilloscope, Logic analyzers, Spectrum analyzer, Multimeter, J-Link debugger, digital power supply and data-logger
- Proficient in communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, USB, SDRAM/FLASH, JTAG, RS232, RS485, SDIO, CAN, Modbus
- 401(k) Matching
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Casual dress work environment
- Catered lunch and learns
- Sushi dinners, beer fridge
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Work in our new state of the art facility - 55,000 square feet, polished concrete floors, glass walls, dedicated stand up scrum areas, stand up desks and armrests, and much more!
- Gym equipped with Pelotons, and much more!!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Jake.Deal@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.