Based in beautiufl Ann Harbor, we are the leading device company that specializes in the automotive industry. Our award winning tech team is looking to bring on an Embedded Engineer who will work with special diagnostic devices.
- Be able to test new design and find solutions
- Develop test systems
- Own the development of diagnostic systems ( PC hardware, vehicle communication, battery management )
- Expertise in hardware design and components ( MPU, UART, CAN, LIN, A/d etc. )
- Experience designing processors, power supplies, communication and digital electronic circuits
- Deep knowledge of C programming language
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience estimating project schedules and requirements
Nice to haves --
- Experience with ARM processors
- Electric design ( EMC/EMI)
- Can work with components onto a pc board
- OBD Experience
- SAE j2534 experience
- USB, Bluetooth, and WiFi
- Competitive Base Salary ($75k-$100k)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan with company match
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.