Email Automation Specialist - 100% Remote
CyberCoders Denver, CO
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Remote USA (we're in Des Moines, IA)
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
Direct Hire - Full Time
- High level of responsibility and ownership to execute campaigns and analyze results continually making recommendations for optimization toward KPIs.
- Oversees all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, campaign development, automated workflow creation, content & layout recommendations, and results analysis.
- Leverage customer data and profiles to develop segmentation and messaging strategies.
- Maintain database of leads who have opted into various programs with precise attention to detail.
- Educate internal and external teams on email best practices and compliance laws, ensuring all programs are following these regulations.
- Ensures design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Developing and/or contributing to the creative brief and guiding the creative process by providing information on the product, audience and strategy.
- Email planning including development of nurture and acquisition campaigns. Email segmentation, strategy, testing and analysis with direct marketing creative, targeting and offer.
- Versioning of email templates to allow for segmentation testing as well as different geographic versions for dealer base clients.
- Define and manage the marketing infrastructure and customization of the marketing automation platform including business rules, scoring, multi-touch nurture, profiling, segmentation, workflows and reporting.
- Build testing frameworks for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates. Ensure adaptive learning from past campaigns to guide future marketing campaigns.
- Build, edit, test and launch highly segmented email campaigns.
- Perform Q/A and testing of all aspects of email campaigns.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, analytical and listening skills.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively within all levels of the creative and marketing team.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of flexibility.
- Understanding of email marketing platforms. Such as Constant Contact, Active Campaign, Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Some experience with HTML
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
ManufacturingView all jobs at CyberCoders