Electrical Project Manager Electrical Project Manager - Skills Required - Project Manager, Construction, electrical contracting, Electrical, MEP, Design-Build, Railway, Mass Transit, Avaition, Highway
If you are a Project Manager with large industrial project experience please read on! (Fill out questionnaire for consideration)
We are a full-service electrical contractor with the experience and capabilities to construct, rehabilitate, and maintain electrical and special systems for railways, airports, highways, and utilities nationwide.
What You Will Be Doing
The Project Manager is responsible for the administrative and technical management of a construction project. The role will be responsible for managing the overall project and those performing the technical tasks, interacting with the customer, and providing data to the executive team to understand the status of the project and identify issues requiring resolution
- Supervise all activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, and schedule.
- Have thorough knowledge of company's contracts and understanding of all parties involved.
- Secure all required permits and verify insurance coverage for subs.
- Schedule and facilitate all project meetings required to successfully coordinate work activity.
- Supervise and manage project team members.
- Train and develop direct reports utilizing on the job and internal and external training or development opportunities.
- Have thorough knowledge of all major project issues and priorities; prepare and submit monthly job status reports.
- Provide general administrative and technical leadership for the project. Maintain all project records and monitor correspondence.
- Supervise close out of project.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with counterparts at owner and engineering firms.
- Participate in proposals and presentations as requested.
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Undergraduate degree required in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar field. Graduate degree in engineering or business a plus.
- 5-7 years Electrical construction experience required; working for a general contractor or electrical sub on large scale construction highly preferred. DBIA and LEED Accreditation a plus.
- Experience managing projects successfully from start to finish.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team; minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
- Project Management
- Electrical Construction
- Mass Transit
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Electrical Project Manager