Electrical Project Manager
CyberCoders Gilbert, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep within the financial guidelines of the project, including forecasting.
- Attending pre-con meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
- Collaborate with the Estimating and Purchasing Departments.
- Set clear and achievable goals and expectations to Foreman.
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
- When required, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
- Manage all job closeout procedures.
- Lead or participate in project meetings and conference calls.
- Develop and maintain a network of professional relationships within the industry.
- Provide assistance, coaching & counseling to the foreman.
- Interact closely with teams to ensure project needs and expectations are met.
- 3 5 years successful electrical Project Management experience (OSHA 30 plus)
- Prior experience in electrical estimating.
- Knowledge of electrical codes & construction safety requirements
- Preferred experience in multifamily and mixed use project.
- Experience in ConEst and Trimble Accubid Software systems.
- 5+ years experience in managing crews and schedules.
- Must complete 5 minutes CVI assessment: https://bit.ly/rbt-elec-app-cvi
Respond with your CVI result link.
Paid vacation time and holidays
401(k) retirement plan
Training including our proprietary apprenticeship program
Annual continuing education classes and professional development opportunities
Company paid short-term disability
Company paid long-term disability
Company events and outings
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders