With an office in Miami, we are an industry-leading electrical contracting firm that has been in business for over 30 years!
Currently, we are looking for an Electrical Project Manager who has experience with electrical construction projects. This candidate will preferably also have experience with one or more of the following types of projects: commercial, industrial, institutional, educational, and/or residential.
- Health Benefits
- Experience with electrical construction projects
- Experience with one or more of the following types of projects: commercial, industrial, institutional, educational, and/or residential
- Experience with scheduling
- Four-year educational degree (Plus)
- Manage both in house crew and outside contractors as well as vendors in the critical path to ensure timely completion
- Maintain a construction schedule and make changes as necessary to ensure deadlines are met and jobs are completed
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a multiple-project environment
- Ability to read and understand plans
- Work with subcontractors, suppliers, utilities, city inspectors, organize and direct activities concerned with projects
- Monitor and control project through managing the construction schedule and directing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure the project is completed on schedule and within budget
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work
- Collaborative team
- Supportive environment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.