CyberCoders Waco, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a highly successful and stable Industrial Automation company that has been in business for over 30 years. We deliver the best packing machinery in the industry and are highly sought after by our clients that include Kellogg's, Hershey's , Gorton and Many more!
Due to our continued success, we are seeking an Electrical Design Engineer with 3+ years of experience in Autocad, 480V, and Designing schematics to join our growing team! This position will have the opportunity and career trajectory of management.
- We ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be
- We encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals.
- We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to growth and success.
- Work with team members in design and conception of projects, with a focus on the electrical functionality needed to ensure the machines run within the scope.
- Work with other electrical/controls engineers and software technicians with implementation of R&D, targeting continuous improvement.
- Provide electrical/technical direction when working with Project Engineers while ensuring company standards are followed.
- Work directly with customer on electrical/controls design to ensure machine functions correctly and to the specifications in accordance with the scope of the project.
- Provide technical support (via phone and email) for customers, once machine is at facility.
- Help maintain electrical schematics, electrical design, and other technical records for consistent quality machine functionality and serviceability.
- Complete necessary documentation (Chapter 5 PDF manual creation) for machines when completed.
- Perform Sistema Reports for each electrical design, ensuring proper safety precautions are followed to code.
- AutoCad / AutoCAD Electric (required).
- Designing schematics
- experience with Schneider, Allen Bradley or Fanuc (or similar )
- National Electrical Code (NEC) experience preferred.
- Ability to make changes quickly and work in a team environment.
- Ability to size electrical systems proficiently.
- Able to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, verbal, and written skills.
- Knowledge in using MS Office products
- Career growth opportunities
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
ManufacturingView all jobs at CyberCoders