CyberCoders Toledo, OH
- Posted: 28 days ago
- Responsible for single and multi-discipline projects
- Designing low voltage and medium voltage distribution systems which includes switchgear, panelboards and motor control centers
- Collaborate with other engineering disciplines and creating estimates/proposals for new projects
- Bachelor or Master of Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license or willingness to pursue
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code
- 4+ years of experience in electrical
- Familiarity with NFPA 820 (Fire Protection in Wastewater Treatment and Collection Facilities)
- Bonus incentive program
- Educational Reimbursement
- Sick Leave/PTO
- Opportunities for growth within the company!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
ManufacturingView all jobs at CyberCoders