- Develop and validates components and systems for electric vehicles.
- Develop, analyze and track requirements.
- Develop in-house specification requirements for the various control modules utilized on electric vehicles
- Develop components, systems and vehicles controls software as required. Generate code as required.
- Release production level systems/components and corresponding controls software
- Provide guidance to engineering team regarding field failures.
- Ensure configuration management process is implemented and consistently followed.
- Follow all defined company processes
- Innovate and develop new processed and tools to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- 4+ years' automotive controls software development experience
- Matlab/ Simulink experience
- Proven track record developing electrical components and corresponding controls software requirements
- Experience with implementation of various diagnostic protocols.
- Experience in testing and debugging automotive systems software.
- Good understanding of automotive controls systems
- Experience using a disciplined development process.
- Experience with CAN communication interface. Demonstrated use of tools such as CANalyzer
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
- Electronics hardware design & validation experience
- Understanding of Electric vehicles and energy storage subsystems.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.