ERP Programmer Analyst
CyberCoders Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
--Position will be remote until COVID restrictions are lifted, then on-site in San Pedro, CA. Southern CA candidates preferred--
--Pay range is - 1099 or C2C = $70 - $85; W-2 = $60 - $75--
-Need resumes by Thursday May 20-
- Good experience supporting ERP systems (Oracle EBS R12.1.3 is preferred)
It is a plus if you have:
- Oracle Developer Certified Professional
- MS products
- Perform analysis, design, programming, testing, and implementation of systems
- Review, update, test and document existing interfaces
- Analyze and troubleshoot any system issues reported by end users
- Develop queries for data extraction and creating reports
- Perform daily system monitoring
- Develop and maintain system documentation as well as provide knowledge transfer to client IT staff
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders