EMC Technician (Product Safety Testing)
CyberCoders Kalamazoo, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This person will help relieve our 9 engineers who are currently responsible for all safety testing. This person will perform compliance testing on medical devices to meet global standards, expand our lab's testing, and oversee projects to support our growing pipeline of products.
- $25-35/hr with $5K sign-on bonus if relocating from out of state
- Be the owner of our lab!
- Review plans, specs, etc in order to properly conduct testing for emissions and more
- Work with test equipment (Antennas/Spectrum Analyzers/Signal Generators/RF Amplifiers/Oscilloscopes/etc)
- Record and document tests, maintain equipment, communicate with Product Safety and Product Development as needed
- Experience working with medical devices (or other highly regulated industries)
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/etc)
- Experience working with electrical measurement equipment
- Understand schematics, wire diagrams, and electrical circuits
- Mechanical/Electrical problem solving
(+) IEC 60601
(+) ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems
(+) CSA/UL/ETL certification
So if you are a Product Safety Tech with EMC experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders