A partial list of our services include;
- Acoustical Ceilings, Interior Partitions, Plastering, General Trades, Commercial Drywall services
- Purchased items and outside services initiated
- Customer's request for quotation
- Responsible for estimating hours worked and costs related to RFQ's
- Manages and coordinates with supervisors, managers, and department heads
- Bachelor's in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, CAD files, and other documentation
- Paid Time-Off
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.