We are a team of Software & QA Engineers, Data Scientists, Bioinformaticians, and Product Managers who are passionate about building systems that will make a real-world impact.
Currently, we are looking to bring on a Director of Technical Product Management who will lead a Product Management team that owns a suite of products including our patient and physician/provider web portals, internal billing products and customer support systems. If you would like to lead the charge to ensure we are delivering an outstanding user experience, we would love the time to tell you more about this amazing opportunity!
2. Join a world-class Engineering/Product Management team with an emphasis on work/life balance and great flexibility
3. Growth, Our trajectory has been on a steady upswing. We are a continually growing and stable publicly-traded company (as of 3 years ago).
4. Rewarding - Help families identify and manage genetic diseases
5. Stock options/RSUs
6. Work with a passionate, bright, uplifting, and a go-the-extra-mile for your colleague group.
- Define scope and product requirements in support of systems critical to the operational and commercial success of our company. Technical Product Manager team interacts cross-functionally to define goals, ensures successful launches and monitors the performance of our technical systems.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users to deliver an outstanding user experience
- Direct the TPM team by designing and implementing processes for effective technical product management.
- Manage the product roadmap and planning process for the Customer Applications team.
- Collaborate with the Customer Applications engineering team to best deliver on the roadmap.
- Act as liaison between clinical software product users, sales, marketing and software development teams.
- Transform business, market and clinical requirements into executable product requirements and specifications.
- Solicit customer feedback and funnel new requirements and product changes back into software development
- Become a product expert and subject matter expert on our software products
- Own and prioritize a feature backlog to align with the overall strategic roadmap.
- Communicate product roadmap and release schedules to stakeholders
- Communicate plans and progress to leadership and partner teams
- Evangelize your products across the organization, drive integration and ensure desired positive impact is achieved. Have a sense of ownership for everything you ship.
- 8+ years of experience in software product management
- Experience delivering customer/consumer applications (B2C) with an emphasis on web-based and responsive mobile applications
- Experience with Agile development building solutions from start to finish - Getting products to launch
- Experience in SDLC process from build, software configuration, testing, change control and release and deployment activities.
- High-level understanding of technical systems (APIs, Database, Third-party software, Application integrations)
- Extensive experience writing commercial software product requirements and managing a backlog.
- Experience with JIRA or similar issue tracking systems
- Healthcare/Biotech/Laboratory Software Industry experience
- Nice to have/Preferred skills or experience:
- Experience with implementing scalable and sophisticated business rule applications - Commercial applications (Billing/Accounts Payable/Customer Support/Portals)
- Demonstrated teamwork skills with a solid analytical background.
- Outcome and user experience driven over process-driven.
2. Stock options/RSUs/Annual Bonus
3. Competitive Benefits
4. 401k Matching
5. Game room/TV
6. Onsite Dry Cleaning & Alteration Service
7. Company Organized Sports Leagues
8. Happy Hours/BBQs
9. Onsite Gym
11. Commuter FSA Program
12. Healthy Catered Lunches
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.