- Great Work/Life Balance/Autonomy
- Competitive Pay
- Coach and lead the Solutions Engineering managers in the territory
- Team with Sales leaders to build an impactful set of activities including but not limited to planning, engaging, analyzing etc.
- Support our Marketing, Product and R&D while work directly with leading DevOps customers to ensure their success with our products.
- Plan and lead growth and scale initiatives
- Build and maintain the groups domain leadership with the latest technology trends related to DevOps Engineering and the landscape of CI/CD Technologies
- Work closely with our customers and community to build solid relationships
- Innovate outbound activities and processes to enable the companys hyper growth
- Meaningful experience managing a technical group and managing managers, advantage for inside and inbound sales.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with Software Architecture design and software development lifecycle
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Enterprise-grade development, deployment and transformation processes
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities, with the ability to multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
- Solid foundation in agile development, DevOps, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) & cloud infrastructure
- Experience with DevOps tools like CI Server, SCM, Artifactory, Jenkins, Maven, Chef/Ansible, Docker, Gradle, npm, Kubernetes is advantage
- Experience with data center architectures - networking, storage, compute, management and monitoring, backup, high availability, disaster recovery and security is an advantage.
- Experience with technical sales of hybrid solutions (On-prem & SaaS) is an advantage
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering Major preferable
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.