We are a team of Software & QA Engineers, Data Scientists, Bioinformaticians, and Product Managers who are passionate about building systems that will make a real-world impact.
Currently, we are looking to bring on a Director of Software Security and Privacy that will be responsible for all of our systems to ensure that we build secure and compliant software solutions. If you would like to be apart of an engineering leadership team driving department strategy and growth together with the other leaders, we would love the time to tell you more about this amazing opportunity!
2. Join a world-class Engineering/PM team with a solid work/life balance and great flexibility
3. Growth, Our trajectory has been on a steady upswing. We are a continually growing and stable publicly-traded company (as of 3 years ago).
4. Rewarding - Help families identify and manage genetic diseases
5. Stock options/RSUs
6. Work with a passionate, bright, uplifting, and a go-the-extra-mile for your colleague group.
- Partner closely with the CCO, DPO, and ISO to develop, maintain and execute security and privacy policies into the Engineering development and infrastructure spaces.
- Build and manage a security and privacy function in engineering.
- Be part of the company security and compliance leadership teams to define strategic plans for security and privacy.
- Work closely with and under the guidance of our ISO, DPO, and IT security team to develop and manage processes, policies and guidelines to ensure secure software development.
- Develop or license applications and tooling that are used every day by Engineering and Security to make their jobs easier and embed security into our software development lifecycle.
- Develop and promote a 'security mindset' across the engineering organization and partner with engineering to ingrain it into day to day software development processes.
- Work with the software operations team to ensure implementation of security risk detection tooling in CI and delivery pipelines.
- Build and own procedures for security and privacy incident management for the developed software solutions.
- Perform needed risk and impact assessments (I.e. PIAs, DPIAs, FMEAs, etc)
- 7 to 10 years of security engineering experience
- 3 to 5 years of privacy experience in a complex healthcare/biotech organization
- Experience with technical requirements, design, testing, and implementation of security tools and technologies.
- Effective in building partnerships with senior technical, functional and business leaders to forward short-term and longer term security initiatives.
- Ability to build modern agile security processes (ie DevSecOps) that ensure security and privacy without creating bottlenecks for the development process.
- Deep technical knowledge of the current threat landscape in relevant environments (web, cloud platforms, on-premise).
- Deep familiarity with relevant security frameworks and regulations such as HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, HITRUST, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, AWS Well-Architected.
- Industry Security and Privacy certifications are a plus (like CISSP, CISM, CIPT, CEH, CCSK).
2. Stock options/RSUs
3. Competitive Benefits
4. 401k Matching
5. Game room/TV
6. Onsite Dry Cleaning & Alteration Service
7. Company Organized Sports Leagues
8. Happy Hours/BBQs
9. Onsite Gym
11. Commuter FSA Program
12. Healthy Catered Lunches
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.