Director of Software Engineering
CyberCoders Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
If you are an experienced Leader in Software Engineering who wants to work remotely(we worked remote before the pandemic) while working on a product that has real world implications, please read on!
- Work from home!
- Our employees are our best asset and we act like it!
- Team up with both internal and external resources to improve and add to our product suite, meet requirements and expected deliverables
- .Net/C#, Angular web applications, and several Xamarin (C#) Mobile Apps for our Front End
- ASP.NET Core MVC (C#) back end communicating with a relational database (RDS/SQL-Server) through Entity Framework
- Amazon Web Services
- Willingness to do hands-on development
- Expertise in developing web and Restful API applications
- Have developed enterprise SaaS
- Strong on .Net/C#, SQL Server, Angular, AWS
- Thorough understanding of SQL scripts and SQL stored procedures and data modeling.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders