Director of Quality Assurance - Semiconductor, Automotive Director of Quality Assurance - Semiconductor, Automotive - Skills Required - Quality Assurance, Semiconductor, Automotive OEM Products, Quality Management Systems, Supplier Quality Assurance, Product Management, Product Development, QA Process, automotive lighting
If you are a Director of Quality Assurance with Semiconductor and Automotive industry experience, please read on!
Job Title: Director of Quality Assurance - Semiconductor / Automotive
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Compensation: $140K - $175K DOE
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1) Competitive Compensation ($140K - $175K DOE)
2) Comprehensive Benefits Package!
3) The chance to work for an innovative fast-growing Solid-State Lighting Company!
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for all aspects of Quality including Supplier Quality, Customer Quality, Green Programs and internal Quality Systems
- Lead, manage and develop a global QA team in US and China
- Create all-inclusive customer-centric corporate quality strategy raising our brand profile and supporting our fast growth and market expansion. Define and drive corresponding cross-functional implementation plan.
- Drive continuous improvements to our quality management systems and product quality by establishing and enforcing quality standards, methods and procedures in contract manufacturing factories throughout the product life cycle.
- Lead and coordinate internal efforts to establish our company as a supplier to tier 1 automotive customers.
- Directly oversee implementation of quality systems and certification activities and establish automotive level quality culture and mindset across our organization
- Implement effective in-process and post-process product inspection standards (including ORT).
- Establish standards for the disposition of finished product by devising evaluation tests, methods, and procedures.
- Create product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and government requirements across all functions.
- Collaborate with other departments in the area of product quality related to new product development, engineering designs and manufacturing and training methods.
- Complete quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Expand our quality assurance team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
BS or MS Degree with 5+ years of experience and knowledge of the following:
- Experience as a Manager/Director in Quality Assurance (QA) - ideally in semiconductor industry
- Demonstrated experience with QA procedures needed to be successful in the Automotive industry
- Knowledge of safety requirements and legal standards
- Product Development & Product Management experience
- Working knowledge of quality system requirements, especially for automotive OEM products
- Supplier Quality, Customer Quality, and Internal Quality Systems
- Excellent Leadership and inter-personal skills across functions and regions
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Director of Quality Assurance - Semiconductor, Automotive