Director of Project Management
Sunset Hills, MO (St. Louis)
$150k- $175k DOE, Benefits, 401k Match
10+ years professional software experience, 5+ years managing software development projects/teams
We are a well funded predictive analytics SaaS company providing solutions for large and emerging B2B companies by filling pipelines and increasing conversion rates.
Our software seamlessly integrates with existing marketing and CRM applications, providing value across the entire prospect to customer funnel. We are currently in a major growth mode and in the process of scaling up our engineering team.
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- 401k Match
- Casual work environment
-Growth, Our trajectory has been on a steady upswing
- Work with a passionate, bright, uplifting, and a go-the-extra-mile for your colleague group
- Provide leadership to project managers and business analysts
- Work closely with product owners and business analysts to maintain a healthy, development-ready backlog. Offer guidance to inform business decisions
- Collaborate with senior leadership and product owners to prioritize projects/tasks, and clearly communicate priorities to technical teams
- Plan resource assignments and timelines across a portfolio of projects
- Understand and account for the capabilities of each technical team in assigning projects/tasks
- Plan, coordinate, and execute on projects to satisfy requirements for scope, quality, risk, and timelines
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with business and technical stakeholders to manage expectations and communicate updates
- Determine the critical path for project deliverables and coordinate cross-team efforts to complete projects as efficiently as possible
- 5+ years managing software development projects/teams
- Proven ability to manage software projects using a variety of methodologies - Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, etc.
- Have successfully managed direct reports, to include coaching, career development, and disciplinary action
- Proven leadership skills with experience leading/guiding teams
- Proven ability to resolve conflict in team and one-on-one situations
- Ability to balance business and technical objectives when making decisions
- PMP cert is a plus
- BS in CS (or related) is preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.