Director of Product Management
CyberCoders Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Salary: 140-200k + full bens (see below)
We are a B2B company with an industry leading Ecommerce marketplace. We are in growth mode. Join us!
- We believe in innovation and doing things right first time - that means no short cuts & following best practices
- Work with amazing people. Our talented team speaks at conferences and are tech thought leaders
- We believe in flexible hours and a work life balance
- Creating the strategic direction of the product management team and owning the product roadmaps.
- Prioritize backlog
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineering & design through the full lifecycle
- Participate in customer interviews, surveys and focus groups
- Collaborate with marketing on competitive positioning and market development
- Coordinate with cross functional teams for product enhancements, new product launches and go to market initiatives
- Establish key success metrics
- 2+ years with Product Management of an ecommerce marketplace or platform
- SaaS products
- Product strategy
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders