Based in Louisville, CO, we provide leading edge data resulting in significantly improved marketing ROI for our clients. Our data based solutions allow businesses to create and maintain profitable relationships with their customers by optimizing and delivering responsive audiences to our clients. We are looking for a Director of Product Management to lead the development of new products.
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental, etc.)
- 401k match
- Excellent work-life balance
- Untracked PTO
- Develop product marketing programs
- Coordinate with all functional teams, including engineering
- Refine market strategy and set objectives
- Be the subject matter expert for the sales department and key clients
- Consumer data analytics experience
- Excellent project management skills and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Consumer Marketing, Business Analysis and Leadership experience
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, Google Apps are a plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.