Director of Product Engineering
CyberCoders Campbell, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
3. You will have the chance to lead projects with a talented team.
- Write specifications for these customer driven requirements.
- Provide feedback to engineering management team regarding product improvements and future directions. Negotiate productization deliverables with existing management.
- Interact with Application Engineering and Product Marketing.
- Lead and drive a talented team of engineers.
- Your team will be responsible for our product characterization and assisting Application engineering with customer benchmarking activities.
- You and your team will answer questions coming from the field that require detailed engineering knowledge of our products.
- Set priorities for the team, get results across functional teams, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice production engineering; planning vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Drive continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, process improvement, machine availability through lean techniques and value engineering to enhance the capability of existing processes and remove waste.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- 10+ years experience with many of the following:
- Design of complex System on Chip type semiconductors.
- Application engineering of SoC or EDA products.
- Engineering development of products that have shipped and were successfully used by customers in volume production.
- Developing a specification by which each product is qualified and validated against. The specification will specify the product features from the point of reference of customer usability and supportability in the field and based on the product MRD/PRD. The primary focus of the specification and qualification process is to enhance customers view of the product, customers ease of use of the product, and enhancement of the ability of our AE team to support the product in the field.
- Testing and validating the deliverables against the specifications. Thereafter, filing defect reports and enhancement requests against the product development team to fix product issues.
- Qualifying and preparing and Early Access Release (EAR) of the product and deliverables to the AE team.
- Proposing changes to the product specification to address customer usability issues and product supportability in the field.
- Documenting the releases and the release process, and managing safety related processes.
- Developing tools, scripts, programs, workflows to interface with the product and enhance its usability by the customer and supportability in the field.
- Full Benefits
- Incentive stock options
- Great Place to Work
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.