Located in beautiful Englewood CO, we are a leader in the event cinema industry, offering a variety of world-class entertainment events in movie theaters. We operate the largest cinema distribution network, distributing live and pre-recorded content to the best theater locations in the United States and Canada.
We are looking to extend our digital team with a senior data-driven digital marketer with strong technical skills and
a keen sense for style and content.
- You'll be in charge of overseeing multiple accounts and their PPC spends within Google, Facebook, Etc...
- Manage and Maximize large and small PPC budgets
- Create a schedule for manual bidding adjustments
- Audit and Adjust campaigns based on Google Analytics Results
- Partner with the creative, content marketing, and product marketing teams
- Work with web developer to maintain, expand, and scale our website
- Email marketing
- Social Media Strategy
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Great company culture and work-life balance!
- Opportunity for professional growth
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.