Location: San Francisco, CA
Requirements: 8+ years of experience in a Customer Facing Role with at least 5 years leading a team
Salary: Market Rate DOE
- Make a Difference by Shaping the Future
- Be Setup for Success with the Latest and Greatest in Technology
- Maintain/build relationships to be client advocate in order to drive renewals, up-sell, and cross-sell valued solutions
- Partner with sales management to establish objective alignment in order to achieve and exceed retention, growth, and satisfaction goals
- Measure team effectiveness based off of KPIs and operational metrics and create a system that moves the company moving forward and maintains the executive
- Recruit, mentor, motivate, and retain top talent
- Drive cross-functional understanding of the customer experience touchpoints and share with the company in order to improve the customer experience
- Identify best practices and share with the team
- Proven track record of building and leading a team
- Experience in a SaaS-based environment
- Customer risk identification and solution adoption
- Join the evolution of digital experiences
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous education for self-development
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.