Director of Corporate Training & Development Director of Corporate Training & Development - Skills Required - Employee Retention, Creating Policies and Procedures, implementing systems, Construction Industry
Who we are:
with over 1300 employees across the US. Our approach to the roofing and waterproofing business differs from that of conventional roofing contractors. Our tagline is a representation of who we are and what we promise. "The Roofing Solutions Company" is derived from our ability to provide full service contracting. From service inspections, roof repairs, preventative maintenance programs and roof management, to green roofing, new construction, roof restoration and roof replacement services; we are capable of meeting your roofing needs.
Due to rapid growth and new business units opening up across the US, we are in market for a skilled training and development manager with experience implementing training software, training work shops, employee retention and employee training. Our ideal candidate would come from the HR or Education industry and have a strong background in training and development.
If you are a Director, Training and Development with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
The Director of Leadership Institute will:
- Create and manage with the assistance of subject matter experts curricula for a career development program for advancement of internal team mates and recruitment of potential employment candidates.
- Oversee the implementation of the program.
- Utilize a Learning Management System (LMS) to track administer the Leadership Institute.
- Employ various channels for training, including, but not limited to
oOn the Job
- Support corporate goals; setting appropriate, achievable metrics for performance
- Identify and analyze current software and trainings within an organization
- Define and prepare lessons and success metrics with in house subject matter experts
- Create training program using a Learning Management System
oSoftware set up
- Internal/External Engagement
oExternal - Showcase how we hire and train from within in a structure unified process
- Keep current in industry changes in products, service, and policy's and help evaluate results and competitive developments.
- Maintain competency to provide training to new users and seeks opportunities to train current users to optimize efficiency for all levels of employees.
- 5+ years of experience in training and development
- Bachelor's degree in the field of education, training, and employee development.
- Experience working with Training Management software and other related construction software systems.
- Experience teaching adult learners.
- Experience running reports.
- Understanding of database basics.
- Experience utilizing administration modules to create and maintain user accounts.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Specialized training or certificate and/or related experience in the field of education, training, and employee development.
- Knowledge in adult learning theories, needs assessments, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, appropriate use of varied training methods, and measurements of training success.
- Advanced computer skills, including knowledge of training tools such as Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Extensive knowledge in training and learning software
- Knowledge of commercial construction industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent conceptualization and communication (verbal and written) skills, as well as strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Requires excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills.
- Is assertive and confident with the desire and ability to work with staff (e.g. President, CEO, Regional Managers, Project Managers, Operations Managers, Superintendents, Foreman)
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with organizational leaders in the development and implementation of the Training and Development Plan.
- Possess strong planning and organizational abilities with attention to details.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Director of Corporate Training & Development