- High profile job with focus on automation and optimization!
- You'll be reporting to the executive level (EVP of Manufacturing and Tech Ops)
- 8+ years' biotech / pharma / med device industry experience
- 4+ years' in people leadership
- Experience in plasmid or mRNA / DNA / RNA production (nucleic therapeutics)
- Experience in vaccines or biologics development and production
- Preferred: Lab equipment automation
- Preferred: Regulatory knowledge for combined products with vaccines
Travel: Up to 15% travel required
- Drug product manufacturing
- Downscaling to support personalized vaccines
- Upscaling off the shelf vaccines
- Dose preparation development
- Lean analysis, process device design, creation and implementation
- Assistance on GMP facility layout and design
- Closed-system evaluations
- Lipid Nanoparticles (LNP) formulation
- Quant and cost modeling and data tracking and trending
- Formal FMEA and RCA
- Purification process optimization
- Support product fill
- Lab equipment automation
- Alternate dose container closure
- Commercial compliant processes
- Generation of timetables and budgets
- CMC regulatory contribution for combined products with vaccines
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.