- Six-Sigma Certification(Green Belt minimum, Black preferred)
- At least 6+ years experience leading process improvement and automation operations
- Prior leadership and/or team management experience
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Data & ROI based project management skills
- Strong understanding of quality, distribution, laws and regulation relative to agriculture, cannabis and/or alcohol industries
- Ability to travel up to 20-30%
- Relocation assistance available
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.