CyberCoders Fairfax County, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- CISSP and AWS certifications preferred
- Experienced in hybrid cloud/on-prem security and compute architecture implementations
- Experience in securing CI/CD workflows
- Static and dynamic applications security testing experience
- Experience with design, implementation, and management of securing open source infrastructure with security management tools
- Experience with Information System Security Engineering deploying highly sensitive workloads in C2S
- Experience with Risk Management Framework and ICD 503 implementation
- Expertise in implementing and managing Kubernetes is a plus
- Subject matter expertise in AWS services including EC2, S3, VPC, KMS, Cloud Formation, and IAM
- Understanding and experience with terrestrial communication networks and protocols preferred
- Experience supporting acquisition activities, programmatic, and program executions preferred
- Understand ethical hacking solutions.
- Competitive Compensation
- AND MORE!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressFairfax County, VA
Real EstateView all jobs at CyberCoders