Founded in the 1940s, we are a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. We are targeting to hire a Design Engineer with a background in solid/fluid mechanics, thermodynamics and heat transfer to join our fast growing team!
2) Design, create, and repair mechanical components or sub-assemblies using applied mechanical engineering principles, including solid and fluid mechanics,
thermodynamics, and heat transfer
3) Create prototypes and conduct testing to ensure design performs as expected
4) Work w/ fabrication and manufacturing departments to ensure final design is properly executed in the creation of mechanical products
5) Create and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and schematics
6) Use drafting tools or computer-aided design (CAD)/drafting equipment and software in design work
7) May manage project schedules and budgets
8) May evaluate the cost and maintenance requirements of design
2) Bachelors in relevant engineering discipline
3) 4+ years of experience performing similar tasks is preferred
4) Proficiency with word processing software; spreadsheet software; intermediate CAD & basic 3D modeling
1) Apply directly to this link w/ an updated resume & answer all skills questions
2) Email me an updated resume, salary requirements and interview availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.