Design Director - Workplace Design Projects Design Director - Workplace Design Projects - Skills Required - Design/Architecture Experience, Professional License (Plus), Architecture experience, Interior Design experience, LEED, Architecture/Interior Design Bachelor's Degree
If you are a Design Director with experience, please read on...
With a team in San Francisco, we are a global architecture firm that has been in business for over 50 years!!
Currently, we're looking for a Design Director who has experience as Senior Architectural Designer and Director creating and developing overall design concepts, formulating design presentation strategies, and providing process leadership to multiple design teams through all phases of projects including workplace design projects.
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation Contingent On Experience
- Health Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profession License Dues Reimbursement
- Professional experience as a senior architectural designer and director leading the design of innovative architecture projects
- Experience with workplace design projects
- Advanced degree in Architecture or Design preferred with a rigorous design education
- Must be a licensed Architect, certified Interior Designer, or equivalent
- Experience creating and developing overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies with an understanding of trends in architectural design
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills
- Proven track record of success in maintaining and growing client relationships, and a sense of business acumen to advise and guide clients as required
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships across the firm, with clients, and with other key constituents
- Strong, persuasive communicator with excellent verbal presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex design concepts to clients
- International design experience a plus
- Ability to use 2D/3D software, including Rhino / Grasshopper, Sketch up, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator). Revit a plus
- Knowledge of the total project process including fee and team management, schedules and budgets
- Interaction with clients while representing our company at meetings and presentations.
- Developing programming, consulting, strategic planning, conceptual designs, space planning, presentations, design development, and production
- Leading, developing and mentoring the architectural design team
- Establishing and driving design process with our design teams to achieve excellent results for our clients
- Working with Senior Management in business development efforts
1. Highly motivated team
2. Competitive salary
3. Room for growth
So, if you are a Design Director with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Design Director - Workplace Design Projects