Located just north of the Dallas metropolitan area, we are a startup in MAJOR growth mode working within the augmented reality space and are looking to add a Data Scientist with experience to our growing team!
- Mine and analyze data from database to fuel optimization and improvement of product development, business strategies, and marketing techniques
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Develop A/B testing framework and test model quality
- Analyze model performance and data accuracy by developing monitoring processes and tools
- Experience with clustering, Decision Tree Learning, GLM/Regression, Random Forest, social network analysis
- Artificial Neural Networks, Map/Reduce
- Hadoop, Spark, Gurobi, Hive
- Masters of Science in related field
Nice to Have:
- Node.js (Very nice to have)
- PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Competitive Base Salary (DOE) + EQUITY!
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Performance based bonuses!
- Generous PTO/Sick time
- Collaborative/Friendly culture
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.