Title - Data Engineer
Salary - $80K - $120K
Location - Lee's Summit, MO
We are a leader in health services for federal employees and related customers, serving our chosen markets with low-cost offerings and best-in-class customer care, sustained by a nimble and efficient organization.
The Developer designs, develops, implements and supports applications to meet our business needs and those of our subsidiaries. Designs and develops framework, forms and content. Provides technical leadership to Associate Developers in addressing solutions. Works closely with the Lead Administrator, Information Services technical staff and the business staff to develop system solutions and plan training requirements for implementation.
- Analyzes business processes, workflow, database requirements, user requirements and existing business application functionality; develops project scopes, feasibility studies, and system requirements.
- Plans, executes, and manages the strategic integration of new data and data stores into existing systems and infrastructure throughout the enterprise, including cloud services as applicable.
- Responds to requests for data or for data analysis including reporting, normalization, field mapping, and duplicate record detection using SQL-based query languages or reporting software.
- Conducts research on emerging data integration products, languages, and standards in support of procurement, development, security, and ongoing integration efforts.
- Develops and maintains technical design documentation, user guides, policies and procedures. Ensures training of individuals for newly developed applications.
- Communicates project progress and status to the Lead Application Developer or with other members in the Solutions and Intelligence Team.
- Evaluates existing applications and systems. Recommends improvements or modifications utilizing current technologies and techniques
- Performs extensive data discovery and unit testing to ensure deployment of quality solutions early in the software development life-cycle.
- Visual Studio
- SSIS, SSRS
- SQL Server
- VB Scripting
- XML/XSLT and/or JSON
- Pension plan
- Corporate training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement (plus additional PTO for any employee who completes a degree)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) program and ten paid holidays
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.