Job Location: Pacific Northwest (Spokane, Seattle, Portland)
Job Salary: $120,000 - $180,000
Requirements: Cisco Certified Network Professional, AWS, Azure, VMWare, Deployment/implementation, Dell/EMC, Switch Design, Cloud Storage, Pre-Sales, Network Architecture, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Data Center, Router Design
Status: Hiring during COVID-19
- Engineer, configure and lead the design, configuration and deployment in any of the following disciplines: Route/Switch, SD, Unified Communications, Security, Data Center, Wireless & other network infrastructure devices.
- Implementation and administration background with Cisco Security related products, Cisco Unified Communications, Enterprise Networking or Data Center technologies.
- Essential understanding of Cisco Hyperflex, Dell VXrail, and VMware ESXi Hypervisor is a plus.
- Demonstrated competency with Cisco routing and switching elements (enterprise or campus networking) required.
- Deliver to current client requirements and generate additional consulting work by understanding the client's need and showing them the justification for new technologies that fit their business.
- Minimum 5 years of Cisco, Dell solution design and implementation experience preferred
- 4 year degree preferred
- CCNA Required, CCNP, or CCIE preferred
- Network and communications systems trouble shooting experience
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS and Azure)
- Excellent analytical ability and communications skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Customer service skills and experience
The ideal candidate will be capable of addressing all of the previously mentioned technologies, speak to them professionally, plan for and implement these solutions, document to company standards the finalized deployments, and hand-off to the customer in collaboration with the project team.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.