Data Center Systems Admin II
CyberCoders Ambler, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Work directly with customer with incident remediation and escalation
- Process service requests
- Perform maintenance tasks
- Serve as an SME and escalate to Team Lead or OEM support when applicable
- Act as a resource for client's existing on-prem and cloud storage infrastructure
- Maintain enterprise storage systems using Lenovo and Dell EMC storage arrays
- Administer Cisco MDS and Brocade SAN fabric environments
- Conduct scheduled maintenance activities
- Ticket management and service requests
- 5+ years of professional experience in system administration (preferably within enterprise-grade infrastructure)
- 3+ years of professional experience managing/deploying data center and cloud workloads (ideally in Microsoft/Azure environments)
- 3+ years of professional experience managing/maintaining enterprise storage systems with SAN fabric, vSAN environments, Storage Arrayas, and NAS systems
- Ability to support/troubleshoot client problems remotely
- Ability to communicate and collaborate
- Experience with enterprise ITSM platforms (ServiceNow, ManageEngine, BMC Remedy, SolarWinds, Kaseya)
- Experience with cloud/network monitoring tools
- PTO: 15 days PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Aetna health benefits
- Ability to work from home up to 2 days/week (100% remote during COVID)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.