---This is a lead role covering the SoCal Media vertical; Previous experience supporting / covering that vertical is highly desired.
---You can be located anywhere in the SoCal region for this role.
- 5 years consulting experience designing / architecting EMC, HP, NetApp, Hitachi, IBM, OR Pure Storage solutions
- Cisco UCS experience preferred along
- Strong Virtualization expertise in VMware and / or Citrix solutions is preferred
- Experience working as a consultant for a VAR and/or for a Storage OEM is a significant plus.
---Very competitive base salaries along with bonuses and profit sharing
---Permanent role from day 1 with full benefits, vacation time, paid training and matching 401K.
- Travel required will be primarily in the regional area and this will NOT be a national role that will require extensive overnight travel
- ---Work remotely from home when not in front of clients
- Very competitive base salary, full benefits, bonuses and vacation time all offered
- Assist other Solutions Architects and Pre Sales Engineers in providing architectures and solutions from inception to delivery (this is NOT a delivery or Post Sales role).
- Designing complex system configuration and standards for x86 platforms at an expert level in diverse, demanding customer environments.
- Through cross training, increase your knowledge and experience in other relevant Data Center Solutions and Engineering.
- Provide leadership and research capabilities supporting technical recommendations within guidelines.
- Develop strong customer relationships and trust to secure future business.
- Contribute and develop Best Practices, strategies, policies, methodologies and documentation sets.
- Assist and contribute in the development Statements of Work, proposals, Level of Effort, work breakdown schedules and engagement pricing.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.