CyberCoders Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $120,000 Yearly
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Boston MA (HQ)
Salary: $90-120K Based on experience
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years of experience
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking to join a growing team in a dynamic industry!
Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:
- 5+ years experience
- Alteryx preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment
- Detailed and process oriented.
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries
- Develop and maintain the database stored procedures, views and functions
- Design and develop data table structures, forms, reports, and queries for analytics
- Work with (Business Intelligence) BI and (Data Warehouse) DW to transition solutions from prototype development to production
- Debug, monitor and troubleshoot Analytics/BI solutions
- Identify inefficiencies in current databases and investigate solutions
- Ensure all database systems meet business and performance requirements
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Data Validation
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau BI and Analytics tools
- Relational databases (Oracle preferred)
- Job Scheduling and IT Automation Tools (ActiveBatch preferred)
- Experience with BI and Analytics tools (Tableau preferred)
- Strong use and knowledge of Excel (vlookups, pivots, calculations, etc.)
- Proven ability to report out on findings
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders