If you are a Data Analyst in the healthcare industry, with HEDIS measurement experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Based in the Bay Area, we are a non-profit health care company.
- Opportunity to work on a small team.
- Data intake validation
- Continuously improve analysis and reporting
- Document/implement reporting and analysis
- Data ingestion
- Tailored analysis
- File layout
- Comprehend clinical data/quality
- Take data and provide analytic insights
- Bachelor's Degree in healthcare, or statistics, public health, or related field (Master's Degree preferred!)
- 2+ years of Data Analyst experience in the healthcare industry
- HEDIS measurement experience
- Experience with STATA, Python, SQL, and Tableau
- Claims-based data knowledge/experience
- Health Information Systems experience and knowledge
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, and benefits including but not limited to
- Competitive Base Salary (Up to $$90k base DOE)
- 401K with company match
- Bonus Opportunity
- Remote work with occasional office travel
- Vacation/PTO (20 Days)
- Paid Holidays (10 Days)
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KC9-1620715 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.