DSP Engineer - C, C++, Python DSP Engineer - C, C++, Python - Skills Required - C, C++, Python, Matlab, DSP Algorithm, Linux, Networking
If you are a DSP Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are seeking an experienced DSP Engineer to join our R&D team to develop cutting edge audio algorithms for a wide variety of conferencing speakerphones. The DSP Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing algorithms on target HW based on dedicated DSP TI C674X ICs and other processors. This position will help drive system architecture and component selection, model and simulate algorithms, validate algorithm and product performance, and ensure that products meet all schedule and performance requirements.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for implementing DSP algorithm on target HW
- Lead and drive performance analysis, testing, troubleshooting, and debugging of DSP based products
- Work collaboratively with other members of a small project team to develop high-end UC audio products
- Develop and implement test strategies to support quality assurance
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in either Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field with a focus on audio digital signal processing.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in digital audio signal processing, DSP algorithm development, and real-time signal processing
- Proficiency with MATLAB and Python
- Familiarity with dedicated DSP ICs from Texas Instruments
- Experience with TI real time operating systems (RTOS)
- Strong coding skills in C/C+-Experience with assembly-level programming
- Experience with bringing up and troubleshooting real-time hardware systems and prototypes
- Experience developing audio devises with high performance and reliability requirements
- Great problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Competitive Based Compensation
- Full Health/Vision/Dental
- Company Perks/Culture
- Career Advancement
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
DSP Engineer - C, C++, Python