Customer Success Administrator- Gainsight
CyberCoders Norwalk, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
We are one of the worlds leading providers of cloud-based technology and software solutions. Our mission is to provide small and medium sized business with the right technology in order to achieve their goals.
If you are a Customer Success Administrator who wants to join a company that motivates and empowers its employees please apply today!
- We motivate and empower our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions.
- Work hard play hard is not just a cliché!
- Configure integrations, reporting , dashboards, and workflows in Gainsight to
- Build, implement and manage roadmap to improve partner experience
- Identify platform & workflow enhancements to improve efficiency
- Drive standard procedures and best practices of CX tools
- Develop and manage process documentation and platform configuration
- Lead and manage required training of Gainsight
- Build out workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data and force actions that allow Partner Success Managers to engage more proactively with customers.
- Ensure effective use of all internal systems and analyze team productivity
- Collaborate with the Success and Services teams to help create workflow mappings and process documentation
- 2+ years of Gainsight experience and/ or Gainsight Certified Administrator
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Understanding of data management principles / query language
- Proven success designing and building technical solutions
- Ability to manage competing priorities and shift focus when necessary
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Previous Admin or customer success operations experience strongly preferred-
- Comprehensive health care packages
- Generous PTO
- Education reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders