Customer Service Representative
CyberCoders Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a talented Customer Service Rep to work in our new Anaheim showroom. This would be a non-supervisory position but will be a very vital part of our sales team. The Customer Service Rep will be a very diverse role and be handling everything from answering phones, greeting customers, walk-in sales, order processing, sampling, marketing and sales support.
If you are a Customer Service Representative with experience, please read on!
- Acts as primary contact in understanding and responding to customer needs. Responds to customer inquiries expeditiously, offering alternatives and striving towards first-call resolution.
- Proactively anticipates problems, and effectively resolves them before they become major issues.
- Understands all steps of the order fulfillment process utilizing network computer systems, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Develops relationships with Sales and Marketing Professionals to assure accurate order pricing and product on all customer orders. Provides timely, complete and direct information to communicate within the organization and the customer base.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.