Founded in 1999, we are a woman owned business that provides undersea warfare solutions to the Department of Defense & civilian organizations. Some of our primary solutions include the development of fixed & portable underwater tracking ranges, submarine sonar signal processing, combat system data processing improvements, tactical analysis and training evaluation tools. We are targeting to hire a Corporate Controller w/ 5+ years of managing teams.
- Manage annual/monthly reporting including: cash flow forecasts, budget and variance analysis, labor reports, rate reports etc
- Manage the monthly & year end close process / reconciliation including: labor & revenue reconciliation and reviewing progress of the close to ensure
the timely and accurate closing of Deltek Costpoint
- Preparation of financial statements and related account analysis (ensure GAAP compliance)
- Prepare & manage annual DCMA Incurred Cost Submission in accordance w/ Government regulations
- Subject matter expert in revenue recognition for the company - implement process improvement & automation of reporting and analysis to ensure
revenue is properly reflected in general ledger
- Oversee / manage all annual financial, benefits and government compliance audits w/ outside auditors
- Review / approve purchase requisitions in accordance w/ intenal policies
- CPA or CMA designation
- 2 -4 years of public accounting along with 3 -7 years of experience in industry preferred
- Direct experience with professional services: U.S. Government contracting & long-term revenue recognition accounting principles
- Managing manufacturing & cost accounting functions a plus
- Deltek Costpoint or similar ERP accounting system
- Able to prepare system derived professional services financial & KPI reporting packages
- Qualitative analytical & forecasting skills and technical proficiency
- Experience in designing, implementing and evaluating internal control systems
1) Apply directly to this link w/ an updated resume & answer all skills questions
2) Email me an updated resume, salary requirements and interview availability to email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.