Copy Supervisor Payer Marketing
CyberCoders Montclair, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $130,000 Yearly
- Providing copy support, as needed, to account and copy leads on other brands
- Preparing materials for client copy approval submissions, referencing and annotating text according to client-specific style/guidelines
- Working closely with account services, copywriters, art directors, and other team members to research, craft, and refine messaging targeted to specific audiences (adjusting tone and approach as needed)
- Developing creative concepts and headlines for a subset of appropriate projects
- Assuming personal responsibility for quality and accuracy, and for meeting deadlines
- Maintaining awareness of current industry practices and regulatory requirements that affect medical content and copy
- Managing (in-house and/or freelance) writers as needed
- Participating in professional development activities on a regular basis
- Editing, fact-checking, and proofreading materials when necessary
Writes logically, clearly, grammatically, and creatively
Organizes and distills information from multiple sources
Speaks articulately and persuasively
Works with MS Office Suite (particularly PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Adobe Acrobat
Educational background: bachelor's or master's degree
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.