Conventional Mortgage Underwriter
CyberCoders Independence, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Utilize clients loan operating system to ensure accurate data entry
- Evaluate and ensure overall loan documents are accurate, complete, and compliant
- Issue loan decision and condition file accordingly
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients
- Must be able to work in a high volume environment while delivering a high-level of customer service
- Conventional Loans
-2-3yrs+ of Underwriting experience
-Lucrative bonus plan
-Ability to get certifications within 30 days of being with the company
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.