Title: Controls Engineer
Location: Loveland, CO
Requirements: controls/automation engineering, PLC/HMI
- Troubleshoot and debug control systems
- Hardware design, system design, network design, software development
- 25% travel
You should know some of the following:
- Controls/Automation Engineering
- Rockwell Automation PLC/HMI
- Fanuc Robots
- Keyence Cameras
- AC/DC Drives
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
2. E-mail directly for more information to James@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.