CyberCoders Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Month-end close including preparation of monthly financial reports
- Owning GL
- Payroll, AP and AR functions
- Work cross-functionally with HR to insure accuracy and completeness of reporting
- Act as liaison and oversight of the annual audit process and prep. of annual financial statements
- GAAP, FAR and CAS compliance
- Internal and external financial statements
- Evaluating and authoring accounting and internal control systems and policies/procedures
- Evaluating business performance matrix
- Regulatory reporting and tax planning/compliance
- Managing, hiring and training accounting staff
- Proficient in Deltek Costpoint
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Detailed knowledge of FAR/CAS
- Experience with DCAA incurred cost submissions and provisional rate pricing
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical/dental/vision)
- Vacation/PTO/Sick Days
- Training and Career Development!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CyberCoders