We are a leading real estate development company.
- Monthly management reporting
- Work directly with the client- Process wire transfers
- Daily retail store revenue tracking and reporting
- Process payroll (through a service such as ADP)
- Monthly bank reconciliations- Monthly brokerage account reconciliations
- Monthly journal entries- Accounts payable
- Experience at the Controller level
- Excellent excel skills
- Experience in Real Estate Development or Property Management
- Payroll processing through outsourced payroll service
- Accounts payable
- Experience with retail store, office or residential real estate development
- QuickBooks experience
- Yardi or other real estate or property management software
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.