Construction superintendent Construction superintendent - Skills Required - Site Development, Tenant Improvement, Construction, Superintendent, Commercial Construction, Construction Superintendent
If you are a Construction superintendent with experience, please read on!
We are a general building construction services ranging from design-build and project management to tenant improvements and remodels. Every project is a priority and no project is too small. We are looking for an experienced Superintendent to join our team and help grow into a leadership role for our company.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical Benefit program
- Technical and Management Training
- Responsible for the oversight of all Construction activities related to the project he/she is assigned to manage.
- Coordinate the demobilization of all CWC equipment, materials and supplies.
- Evaluates drawings and specifications and assists subcontractors with clarifications related to the drawings and specifications, while maintaining a complete and up to date set of construction drawings and specifications at all times.
- Monitoring and inspection of subcontractor's work in-place to ensure compliance with plans and specifications and that daily work is being completed according to schedule.
- Preparing of detailed and updated look-ahead schedules.
- Conducts the weekly project progress meetings with Owner, Architect, and Subcontractors.
- Conducts weekly site health and safety meetings with employees and subcontractors, ensuring that the CWC health and safety program is followed.
- Maintain a Daily Report with all activity progress, decisions, interferences or situations and how they were resolved.
- Assist the Project Manager with the updating of the project construction schedule.
- Upon receipt of Architect's punch list, identify the subcontractor responsibility, distribute and follow-up on the timely completion of punch list activities.
- Assists the Project Manager and Contract Administrator with the preparation of project and contract closeout documentation.
The Ideal candidate will have 5 - 7 years of experience in a Supervisory capacity in managing similar construction projects. He/she will ideally have extensive experience in retail grocery, mixed-use retail and commercial projects. Specific experience and skills requirements of the position are:
- Strong communication and motivational skills.
- Excellent supervisory and field coordination skills.
- Computer literate with emphasis on Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Outlook and MS operating systems
- Clear Oral communications skills, English and Spanish a plus.
- Knowledge of Cal OSHA safety requirements.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable in the interpretation of drawings, specifications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of divisions of work.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.