Job Location: Dallas Fort Worth, Texas TRAVEL REQUIRED
Salary: Competitive Salary DOE, Benefits, 401k Match, Bonus
Requirements: 5+ Years Experience Superintendent for Commercial/Industrial
If you are a Construction Superintendent with experience, please read on!
We are a highly successful Design-Build/General Contractor that has been a Metroplex and National leader in Industrial and Commercial construction since 1977. We are an innovative and dynamic organization that believes in developing genuine relationships with its clients while delivering superior services at every level.
We are currently seeking experienced Superintendent w/ Commercial construction experience. Candidates that are positive, innovative, have a teamwork attitude and willing to travel please apply now.
- Must be able to read and understand construction documents
- Has the ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day onsite management of the project
- Scheduling, Ordering Materials, etc...
- Maintain the site specific quality control plan
- Maintain the site specific safety plan
- Maintain client relationships with subcontractors, owners, suppliers, city officials, etc...
- Industrial, Commercial, Steel, Tilt Wall Experience
- Auto Dealerships, Aviation, Service Facilities, Manufacturing, Trucking, Warehouse, Self Storage, Etc.
- Full health benefits
- Paid time off
- 401K Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.