Construction Superintendent - Ground up construction Construction Superintendent - Ground up construction - Skills Required - Ground up construction, Commercial Construction, Projects greater than $1M
If you are a Construction Superintendent with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Commence and Complete all projects assigned
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Clients, Consultants and other agencies of the project team
- Implement all procurement of materials and services for each project
- Create scope of work assignments for each subcontractor & vendor
- Curate contracts with vendors and suppliers
- Responsible for all project costs and participate in project accounting updates, approvals and processes
- Create project schedules
- Review projects in field
- Quality Control
- Schedule all job meetings
- Create Project closeout procedures
- Ground Up Construction Experience a Must
- Commercial Construction Experience
- Project experience between $1M- $5M is a plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Construction Superintendent - Ground up construction