Construction Superintendent (Multi-Unit/Apartment/Hospitality)
CyberCoders Costa Mesa, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $110,000 to $130,000 Yearly
Job Location: Southern, CA
Salary: Competitive Salary DOE, Benefits, 401k Match
Requirements: 5+ Years Experience as Lead Superintendent
We are a national general contractor and construction management firm running projects across Southern CA looking for a strong lead Super to be brought on! In addition to having an extensive project backlog with some of the region's top businesses, we will oversee see our client's own in-house construction with our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to play a major role at a strong growing company, then come be a part of our team.
- Directs all field personnel and subcontractors foremen to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems.
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Understands the project plans and specifications to ensure compliance by subcontractors
- Maintains positive relationships with project owners, subcontractors, suppliers, laborers and employees.
- Prepares daily reports, look-ahead schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
- Maintains as-built drawings
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- 5+ years of successful Superintendent experience with hospitality and/or multi-unit construction
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of construction.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, and reading schedules, i.e., Primavera, Microsoft Project
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Endless Growth Potential
- So Much More!!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressCosta Mesa, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at CyberCoders